What time should I report?
- For Chaperones: Report with the kids at 5:15
- For Concessions: Report 5:30
- For 3rd Quarter Break: Check in with Christy Williams at 6pm
Where do I go?
- Come in through the front gate.
- For Chaperones: veer to the right and go behind the stands. Walk all the way down until the brick ends and turn right. That area is the seating area for the band. Check in with the Chaperone coordinators and they will tell you where you need to be.
- For Concessions: veer to the right and go into the Concession stand.
- For 3rd quarter break: veer to the right and go into the tunnel closest to the concession stand. Turn right and look for the 3rd quarter break coordinator.
How long will I be helping?
Chaperones: Until the band kids are dismissed, after the game is over
Concessions: Until the concession stand is swept and mopped, after the game is over
3rd Quarter break: You’ll help her as needed before the game and from the middle of the second quarter until after the break ends. You should be finished up before the game is over.
What should I wear?
Please dress comfortably in clothing that is appropriate for the weather and a high school event. Shorts, a t-shirt or Dry Fit shirt, tennis shoes, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen. You’ll be moving around a lot so make sure what you wear is good for movement, bending, reaching, and walking up the stadium steps.
What do I need to bring with me?
If you are an employee of HCBE, don’t forget your employee badge. If you are not, don’t forget your government issued photo ID and your band badge. Request a BASB Volunteer Badge.
Do I need to buy a game ticket?
NO. You will not need to purchase a game ticket if you sign up before the posted deadline.
I forgot to sign up and the deadline has passed. I still want to volunteer. What do I need to do?
We do not have the ability to put you on the volunteer list after the deadline. You can choose to volunteer another time, or you can choose to purchase a game ticket and help.
I want to help multiple games. Can I sign up more than once?
Yes! We look forward to working with you!
I want to help in multiple ways. What can I do?
You can sign up to help with different areas at different games or events.